Agency Locations Crisis Services Employment Information Getting Started
Horizon Human Services is a non-profit 501(c)(3) behavioral health agency licensed by the State of Arizona to provide an array of outpatient and residential services in Pinal, Gila, and Yuma Counties as well as Habilitation services in the counties of Cochise, La Paz, Maricopa, and Santa Cruz. The Agency has been in operation for over 30 years providing quality behavioral health services in the identified geographical service areas.
Services offered at Horizon include outpatient, general mental health counseling for adults and children, intensive outpatient treatment for substance abuse related issues for adults and children, outpatient psychiatric and medication monitoring services for adults and children, serious mental illness (SMI) habilitation programs, SMI residential facilities, substance abuse residential treatment program, transitional housing, and a domestic violence safe home.
Horizon Human Services is a proud partner of Cenpatico Arizona, the Regional Behavioral Health Authority (RBHA) for Yuma, La Paz, Gila and Pinal Counties. Together we can provide high quality behavioral healthcare services to our participants.
Branches and additional offices:
(520) 836-1688210 E Cottonwood Ln Casa Grande, AZ 85222-2514
(480) 963-5339120 W Main St Casa Grande, AZ 85222-4820
(520) 421-9910222 E Cottonwood Ln Casa Grande, AZ 85222-2514
(928) 474-4917600 E State Highway 260 Ste 8 Payson, AZ 85541-4967
(520) 836-1713Casa Grande, AZ 85222
(928) 402-9297478 Hackney Hill Rd Globe, AZ 85501-2439
(928) 472-8296702 E Wade Ln Payson, AZ 85541-5158
(520) 836-2673102 N Florence St Casa Grande, AZ 85222-4419
(480) 557-99481225 E Broadway Rd Ste 140 Tempe, AZ 85282-1526