You can have confidence in Mescal Outdoor Power. We provide personal service and exceptional qualityat a reasonable price.
We are open Tuesday - Saturday 9 AM to 6 PM
Closed Sunday and Monday / Holidays
The owner is a Briggs & Stratton Master Service Technician.
We are your Authorized Service Centers For:
Briggs & Stratton, Dolmar, Generac, Poulan, Weedeater, MTD, AYP, Tecumseh and GXI/DEX
We have a large parts inventory to serve your needs. Over 80 different lawn mower blades in stock! Special orders are not a problem.
All of our services and products are guaranteed. Our unparalleled service, competitive prices, and overall value are why our loyal
customers won't go anywhere else. We look forward to serving you!
Mescal Outdoor Power-OMG!VIP TLC ASAP!
Our address is Benson, Arizona however, we are located 7 miles west of Bensonat the 297 exitoff I-10 inthe J-6 /Mescalarea.
Be prepared for thesummer growing season before it arrives!
Ask about our May-June pre-monsoon parts and service specials.
* CHECK YOUR OIL BEFORE EACH START-UP.
* KEEP YOUR AIR FILTER CLEAN, NO AIR FLOW MAKES FOR BAD NEWS.
* DO A TUNE UP AT LEAST EVERY 6 MONTHS, MORE OFTEN IF THE EQUIPMENT IS USED FREQUENTLY OR IN HARSH CONDITIONS. AN EASILY INSTALLED HOUR METER IS A HELPFUL REMINDER.
* OTHER THAN LOW OIL, OLD, CONTAMINATED AND LOW-GRADE GASOLINE IS THE CAUSE OF MOST MALFUNCTIONS, SO USE PREMIUM GASOLINE ONLY AND FUEL STABILIZER. IF YOU HAVE TO MIXOIL ANDGAS (2 STROKE ENGINES,) MIX ONLY WHAT YOU WILL NEED FOR A DAY.
* NEVER LETGAS SET LONGER THAN 2 MONTHSAND STORE IN A COOL AREA-ITDOES GO BAD.* KEEP EQUIPMENT SHADED, THE HOT SUN WILL EVAPORATE YOURGAS QUICKER AND LEAVE VARNISH DEPOSITS IN THE FUEL SYSTEM.
* PROTECT YOUR EQUIPMENT FROM RAIN, SNOW (HO, HO!) AND WATER SPRINKLERS TO KEEP MOISTURE AWAY FROM THE GAS TANK.